April 19, 2015

Just hitting the pause button for a while ......

source

Oh that's right, the Pause button has been on for a while now.

I've said on several occasions that I'm an erratic blogger.  I think really I'm just a lazy blogger who loves to read and comment on other's blogs!  My apologies.

I will be back soon.  Some major ideas are bubbling away and hopefully next post will be enthusiatic. Summer 2015 has really drained me of ideas.  Bring on some cooler mornings and nights and all will be well!

cheers for now
Wendy


4 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Hi Wendy I can so relate about this summer being draining, reckon we had the cooler bits are here, we succumbed and put the heat pump on last night!! Cheerio but be back soon..... :-D

librarygirl said...

Yes my blogging has slowed right down, I can't believe I used to blog almost daily!

**Anne** said...

Enjoy your blogging pause, we all need them from time to time. If you want some cooler weather, come down to Melbourne, it was a very cool 12C yesterday with rain and hail. Just a tad too early for winter for me. But I sympathise with all of those who have had quite enough of hot muggy weather. The cooler days make you feel like you can breathe again. Enjoy!
Anne xx

Fiona from Arbordale Farm said...

See you again soon.