December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!


Wishing all my bloggy friends a happy and safe Festive Season.  It will be reasonably quiet for us this year - and relatively stressless which is always good.  Off to lunch at rellies, so I'm off the hook! Though I have mananged to get cracking with some brandied fruit from my Mum's retro recipe book. It had to sit in the fridge for a month, but I 've bottled it up for presents and all looking (and smelling) great.

Enjoy the holiday break, stay safe and I look forward to powering on with some more interesting posts in 2016!

cheers for now
Wendy

4 comments:

Sue said...

Merry X to you to!! Hope you enjoy the festive season and have plenty to blog about in the coming year.

Maria said...

Hope you had the most wonderful Christmas, Wendy! Mmmm...reading about that brandied fruit, I can almost smell it...divine!! lol

Fiona from Arbordale Farm said...

Hope your Christmas was as restful as you planned

muppy said...

:)