Probably for the following reasons :-
- I have taken a whole lot of photos to include here - but cannot find the cable link thingy for my camera. I guess I could re-take some on my phone - but haven't.
- I have a huge case of blog envy and spend way too much time reading other much more interesting blogs.
- I have taken to online shopping in a big way and spend way too much time looking. Just looking, and sometimes buying.
- Not really an excuse - but the weather here at the moment is just glorious and I've been spending time outside enjoying it. Not gardening so much as just enjoying it.
- I'm learning to crochet. Not succeeding very well. Even after a lesson, even after many youtube tutorials, and viewing many online how-to's. Being left handed isn't really an excuse, I just can't get my head around it...... and it looks so easy.
- My husband has just bought a saxophone. No, he has no previous experience (in anything musical). Yes he is having lessons. Yes, he does practice. A lot. I am very proud of him for tackling it. Not so proud of myself wearing headphones
- I knit a lot. Still only squares which I am hoping to crochet together one day.
- I read a lot too - have just finished Paris Letters by Janice MacLeod. A good read.
- Have taken advantage of some cheap interstate flights. Planning some trips.
For no other reason than some photos of laundry trolley I've added a nostalgic one of our boy (now 19). Just loving the spider watch gadget! I had forgotten all about that one.
So .... any other recipients of the Slack Blogger Award out there? I'd be happy to pay it forward!!
cheers for now