April 1, 2014

declutter - march

As mentioned in this post my personal declutter challenge, I am well aware of the need to keep up the declutter regime.

However, sometimes to actually display on the blog the items that I offload can be a little daunting.  This month to be honest, I have one garbage bag full - but who really wants to see a lot of our family's old clothes/ books/ general househould dregs as they head off to the op shop?

So I've come up with this idea (can you tell I'm enjoying playing with the new to me Big Huge Labs service?). It's free and a lot of fun.  I haven't investigated it all fully, but I'm sure in time I will be.
vintage declutter is my user name on ebay for my vintage and retro declutter sales.  So I've decided to include photos of my March sales.  As I didn't get around to listing too many things in March, there are also a couple of sly February ones as well. Hopefully the new owners don't mind me displaying the items this way.  I don't have anything listed at the moment, but hope to detail some items soon and put them on the site.

I'm sure in total I have tallied up my 31 items for March. The most important part to me, is the fact that all these items have left the building!  Here's to April and lots more - and some cooler weather hopefully!

cheers for now
Wendy

2 comments:

**Anne** said...

Well done to you. I wish I could be so ruthless.
Anne xx

duchess_declutter said...

Thanks Anne - I just have to be. I want to move sometime - we've been here 20+ years and we have been hoarders (well not extreme ones!)