I know I'm not a very regular blogger these days, but I just popped in to say that I'm going to be even more sporadic / not at all in the next month or two.
We are going on an extended driving trip. Husband has taken 5 weeks long service leave and is keen to hit the road.
However as the current weather forecast is pretty miserable, and I'm not a particularly good sea traveller at the best of times, we may be changing this as we go. The ferry is the only booking we have made, the rest will be spontaneous. As there currently seems to be a cold front including rain/snow/sleet it probably isn't the best time to head south.
So I'm not really sure where we will end up, as we are able to change the ferry booking if it all looks like it will be too much. Our bags are packed and we are heading off tomorrow regardless!
We will be back approximately mid-September and I hope to catch up with everyone then.
cheers for now