March 22, 2012

There's a lot of this happening



photo from here 

in Queensland at the moment.  Lots more up north, but here in the South East corner we are having a lot of it as well.  Hope you are coping ok if there is plenty of precipitation in your neck of the woods.

We are luckily not in a flood situation, but can occasionally have some flash flooding on local roads in a particularly big downpour.  Apparently that may (or may not) be happening later today.  We'll see.

I really don't mind as I'm happily ensconced at home today on my day off.  Doing some decluttering (yes really) sorting out lots of home office work.  Time will tell how much actually gets done.  It's such a nice day for reading.......

cheers for now
Wendy


3 comments:

**Anne** said...

We had rain yesterday which was nice for the garden, not to nice for shopping in.
I think reading on your day of sounds nice, otherwise you will just feel like you are still at work. I hope it's a good book! :)
Anne xx

muppy said...

all this rain really is quite amazing, its funny how you forget that it use to rain like this. nice to stay home though :)

Fiona from Arbordale Farm said...

I think my feet are starting to web