August 10, 2012

Decluttering, Donations and $$

Proof that I have indeed been decluttering.

and have taken a few car boot loads to charity shop also.  Just didn't take the photos, will have to be more diligent with regards to photographic evidence I think!

We are off for a few days - jetting to Newcastle NSW then driving up to see some friends just south of Port Macquarie.  Just hope it is not too windy!

I will be back with vengeance on the decluttering scene next week. 
cheers for now
Wendy

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love it when bloggers remind me I should be doing the same. I have been thinking of decluttering on Gumtree/Ebay for a while , it's just that first step that is always scary. Determined to have a go this week!

duchess_declutter said...

Ok Kim remember to report back!

Maria said...

Thank you for the reminder that I should be getting back to some serious decluttering :-) Sounds like a lovely trip that you are heading off on...it could be windy and cold as you suspect.